I had thought my diet was healthy previously, but after seeing the diet analysis and looking back on my diet, I realised that I really should try to eat more bland food as too much sodium will cause health problems such as high blood pressure. I do not want that to happen, thus I will try to take in less sodium.
Then, I had thought that my intake of calcium was enough too. But contrary to my belief, I am in fact, not taking in enough calcium, and this will definitely weaken my bones and teeth. In order to take in more calcium, I should start drinking more milk and on a consistent diet, this will then ensure a good supply of calcium in my body.
I had known that I was quite a big meat eater, but I did not know exactly how much protein I was consuming on average. I should cut down on my meat intake as this will definitely lead to a build up of fats in my body, and I surely don't want that to happen. Fats will cause clogging of our blood vessels and is the cause of many diet related diseases. Therefore I need to cut down on my protein intake.
Finally will be my intake of fruits and vegetables. Before the analysis I had even thought that I was taking enough vegetables and fruits and had provided my body with sufficient nutrients and vitamins. Now I know that I need to take in even more vegetables and fruits so that I will be healthier.
Thus, from now I will try to keep to a healthier diet so that my body will get all the nutrients needed, but also not overeating and causing an unnecessary build up of fats in my body.
Thus, from now I will try to keep to a healthier diet so that my body will get all the nutrients needed, but also not overeating and causing an unnecessary build up of fats in my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment